A top-notch kitchen remodeler can cook up a custom renovation order using your kitchen remodeling ideas.
“The most important part of remodeling your kitchen isn’t choosing granite countertops or stainless steel appliances. It’s what happens before the remodel begins. It’s finding and hiring the right kitchen remodeling contractor for the job.” ~ https://www.angieslist.com/articles/hire-best-kitchen-remodeling-contractor.htm
Of course we would love to win your business and be your top-notch kitchen remodeler, however, we do want you to do your research so you know exactly the quality you are getting when hiring the owner Gene Cherrnay at Village Designs and Remodeling!
Questions to ask a prospective kitchen remodeler:
• What’s your kitchen remodeling process?
• Are your subcontractors people you work with consistently?
• Will there be someone assigned to my job exclusively?
• What’s the timeline for the job?
• What’s the best way to communicate with you?
• Will we meet periodically to discuss the status of the remodel?
• What’s the payment schedule based on?
• What are the primary items in your contract?
• How do you handle changes during a remodel?
A smart homeowner does homework before and after meeting with a custom builder. Always ask for and check references. Don’t be afraid to ask to see area kitchens the builder has remodeled and, if possible, to visit a project in progress.